Download for pdf of APPSC AEE syllabus and previous papers here. APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus with Exam Pattern 2022 available below: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has planned to publish the recruitment notification for Assistant Executive Engineer AEE posts. In the below of the page, we have provided official based APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Syllabus & paper pattern. Applicants who are Searching for the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer AEE Old Questions Papers, Exam date, Hall ticket date in the below page we are completely discussed. So candidates don’t worry our careersexams.in web portal is only for job seekers. We are also providing APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) syllabus, old papers pdf links. Candidates can know the Andhra Pradesh Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Exam Pattern along with Syllabus, then you can get the knowledge about the exam.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Assistant Executive Engineer AEE|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||Will be soon|
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Examination will conduct in upcoming days. Here we provide APPSC AEE Paper pattern for free download in Pdf format. We placed the new syllabus & exam pattern Of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE). Find the estimated marks and performance of the sample exam. Using the marks, candidates can get alerted to improve exam performance. Studying for tests can be difficult and sometimes we don’t even know where to start. APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) exam is completely different from your regular exams. Candidates who are search for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) previous Papers and syllabus Books Pdf can find here.
|Paper – 1||General Studies & Mental Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper – 2||Civil & Mechanical Engineering (Common)||150||150||150|
|Paper – 3||Civil Engineering||150||150||150|
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus with Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appearing for the written test have to download APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus and learn the Topics & subtopics. Download the subject wise Syllabus for APPSC AEE Exam and Test Pattern before planning for your exam preparation. Aspirants who applied for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) exam can check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus from the below of the page. The APPSC official board only looking for talented person. Most of peoples searching for job so the board have planned to follow these selection rounds like written exam, interview, and document verification for applied candidates. Free PDF download for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus and Sample Question Papers.
General Studies & Mental Ability
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs – international, national, and regional.
3. General Science and its applications to the day-to-day life Contemporary
developments in Science & TechnoInformationformation Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern Inemphasis emphasizes on Indian
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-
6. Economic development in India since independence.
7. Physical geography of India sub-continent.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, p, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analysis,l ability, and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
variation etc.,) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/ problems.
Common to Civil & Mechanical Engineering
- Strength of Material
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
1. Building Materials
2. Structural Analysis
3. Design of Steel Structure
4. Design of Concrete and Masonry Structure
5. Construction Planning and Management
6. Hydraulics and Water Resource Engineering
7. Environmental Engineering
8. Soil, Mechanics, and Foundation Engineering
9. Surveying and Transport Engineering
2. Heat Transfer
3. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
5. Theory of Machines
6. Machine Design
7. Machine Drawing and Solid Modelling
8. Engineering Materials
9. Manufacturing Science
10. Computer Integrated Manufacturing
11. Industrial Engineering
12. Modelling and Simulation
APPSC AEE Syllabus – Download
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Study Plan / Preparation Tips
Whenever it comes to preparing for a tough APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Examination, make sure that you always be thorough with the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer syllabus. Take a hardcopy of the exam syllabus. Read and study the given notes, they are good for your exam preparation. Next concentrate on weighted subjects. APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Preparation Tips are required to make a strategic plan. Candidates can check APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Exam Study Plans, So that, we have provided APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Exam Preparation tips in this page. Keep read this article to know how to prepare for the APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) exam and how to score good marks in the exam.
- The candidates will be called for written examination without any scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification (EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined/ verified completely before/and at the time of Document Verification/ Interview.
- Certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examinations, Aadhar card, Proof of educational qualifications, Date of birth certificate, School study certificate & No objection certificate from employer (if anywhere employed).